2010-04-04

Old love

I can feel your body
When I'm lying in bed
There's too much confusion
Going around through my head

And it makes me so angry
To know that the flame still burns
Why can't I get over?
When will I ever learn?

Old love, leave me alone
Old love, go on home

I can see your face
But I know that it's not real
It's just an illusion
Caused by how I used to feel

And it makes me so angry
To know that the flame will always burn
I'll never get over
I know now that I'll never learn

Piosenka tutaj
Albo ta wersja, przy ktorej placze.

2 komentarze:

  1. Mam nadzieję, że przynajmniej ostatnia zwrotka nie zawsze jest prawdą.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. tez mam nadzieje...
    Damy rade, prawda? Jak nie my to kto? ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Proszę, nie anonimowo!
Ze względu na zbyt dużą ilość trolli, musiałam włączyć moderowanie komentarzy. Ukażą się więc dopiero, gdy je zaakceptuję. Proszę o cierpliwość.